If we manage your tenancy on behalf of your landlord, please report a maintenance issue here.
In the event of an out of hours emergency, please submit the request as normal via our website but also contact our office and leave a voicemail for us.
If your landlord manages the tenancy, you’ll need to refer to your tenancy agreement for their contact details, so you can raise the issue directly.
For general queries, please give us a call or email us on our contact us page
Tenants Contents Insurance
Shaun Mellor Property are delighted to inform you of a bespoke Tenants Contents policy
provided by Let Alliance.
The Let Alliance policy has been designed specifically for use by Tenants and provides you with
comprehensive cover with NIL EXCESS payments!
Here are just some of the things the Let Alliance Tenants Contents policy will cover you for:
- Pay Monthly Policy with no administration fees
- Nil excess option available
- Cover available for any Sum Insured between £10,000 and £50,000
- Tenants liability to Landlords up to £2,500
- Alternative accommodation included
- Replacement of locks and keys included
- Money and credit card cover
- Public liability up to £2million
- Accidental damage option available
- Option to cover high risk items – up to £7,500 per article
- Pedal cycle extension available
If you would like a free quote and to apply on-line within minutes, please click on the Let Alliance logo’s
on this page and you will be automatically directed to their website to complete you quote and